DUI Bail South Tampa
If you ever need DUI bail in South Tampa, Florida the one call to make is to the professionals at Bazarte Bail Bonds. Being arrested for DUI, a felony or a misdemeanor is no laughting matter. The bail bondsmen at Bazarte Bail Bonds understand that getting arrested can be a scary and stressful situation, which is why our experts are here to assist you with all types of bonds. From surety bonds to self-arrest and federal bail bonds, we are here for you 24/7. If you’re not familiar with the bonding system below is a brief summary of the most common options and why your interests are best served by using the services of a qualified and knowledgeable bail bonds company. Regardless of the type of bond you need, the bondsmen at Bazarte Bail Bonds will insure that court dates are met, and that additional fees or fines do not come into play. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Don’t let the ones you care about spend another minute in jail. If you or a loved one needs DUI bail in South Tampa, call or contact Bazarte Bail Bonds and let us help you get a speedy release. We’ve been doing it right since 1977.
What will a bondsman accept as collateral?
- Real Estate – This is a broad term but refers to any property, building, or assets associated with property such as crops, livestock, etc. Even a property that holds a mortgage with equity can be used as collateral.
- Jewelry or Precious Metals – This could be valuable watches, diamonds or other precious stones, pearls, gold, and silver that an assessed value be applied to.
- Vehicles of Any Type – Cars, trucks, SUVs, campers, motorcycles, boats, ATV’s, etc. can be assessed a value and used as collateral.
- Investments – This would include stocks, bonds, CD’s or savings accounts of any kind.
- All Pawnable Items – This is a broad category. Whatever can be pawned applies. Items like firearms, laptops, televisions, stereos, paintings, etc.
What Are the Most Common Types of Bonds?
When it comes to bail bonds, there may be several options available for friends and family members, and the type of bond you may need will depend on a few factors. Things such as the offense for which the defendant is being charged, what the total amount for bail is and your current financial situation can all have an affect on the kind of bond you may need. The following types of bail bonds are the most common forms of posting bail.
By far the most common State bond, a surety bond, is governed by Florida regulations and stipulates that the bondsman will be paid 10%. The bondsman then provides the remainder of the bond to the court. This is the law. There is NEVER an instance where a bondsman can offer you a deal or charge more than the stipulated 10%. The only exception to this 10% rule is when bail is set under $1,000. Regardless of the amount below $1,000 the cost is $100 and not 10%. Since the law is specific the only difference that separates the multitude of bail bonds companies is the service you will be provided.
When a person believes there may be an outstanding warrant for their arrest, it is possible for the offender’s bail be paid without going through the process of being detained in jail. The reason for this is simple. Jails are overcrowded. If someone believes a warrant exists against them, the best course of action is to contact Bazarte Bail Bonds. We can verify the record, and explain the process, and accompany you to a facility that accepts self-arrests. We will explain what identification is required, and the proper dress code.
Federal Bail Bonds
A Federal bail bond comes in to play when the alleged crime is of a federal nature or involves interstate criminal activity. Examples of this would be crimes that cross state lines, or any crime investigated by a federal agency like the FBI, or involves the Post Office, IRS or Immigration Services. Examples of this would be tax evasion, drug trafficking, fraud, and kidnapping as well as any crime that takes place on federal property. Federal bonds are most often many times higher than a state bond. The premium rate in Florida for a Federal Bail Bond is 15%. Often, a judge will add a “Nebbia” requirement. This means that whomever is paying the bond provides proof that any collateral or money used is from a legitimate source. The professionals at Bazarte Bail Bonds are experienced in dealing with Federal Bail Bonds and can be instrumental in helping the arrestee deal with these intricacies. We can also provide assistance for Signature and Immigration bonds.
Read More 5 Star Reviewshttps://www.bazartebailbonds.com/reviews/
Why Choose Bazarte Bail Bonds for DUI Bail, Felony Bail or Bail for Drug Charges?
- 40+ years in business
- Located centrally in downtown Tampa
- We work diligently to get bonds posted quickly to minimize the waiting time for the defendant’s release
- A proven reputation of excellent service
- Eight on-staff Licensed Surety Agents (Bondsman) located in Tampa and the surrounding area
- 24 Hour Nationwide Service, 7 Days a Week
- We analyze each case and provide concise answers to all your questions and concerns throughout the bonding process
- The entire bonding process can be done electronically or via telephone
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, Western Union, wire transfer, ATM and debit cards as well as VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Our Mission & Our Promise to You
Facing time in jail is one of the most stressful things that could happen to anyone. Our goal since our inception has always been to provide the very best service to our clients in a confidential and courteous manner. We hope you never need our services but if you do, call Bazarte Bail Bonds and allow us to use our experience to work for you. Serving West Florida since 1977.
Bazarte Bail Bonds Proudly Serves the Following Areas
Egypt Lake -Leto
Sun City Center
Town n Country