Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Lutz
Been arrested on misdemeanor charges?
Bazarte Bail Bonds is who to call if you or a loved one have been arrested on misdemeanor charges in Lutz or the surrounding areas. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. While not as serious as a felony charge, certain misdemeanor charges can carry serious repercussions and jail time. Don’t stay in jail a minute longer than necessary. The important thing is to arrange for bail as soon as possible. Spending time in jail could affect your employment and you will want to be released from custody to secure an attorney to assist in developing your defense strategy.
What are Some Common Misdemeanors that will Require Bail?
- Disorderly Conduct – This charge doesn’t have to include an act of violence. You can be charged with disorderly conduct for “disturbing the peace”. Causing a scene in public that affects others minding their own business could lead to 60 days in jail
- Trespassing or Loitering – Trespassing or loitering is a charge that can carry up to 60 days in jail. If you are arrested and are carrying a weapon the charges can be more severe. The charge can be levied even if you don’t destroy property or bother someone.
- Shoplifting or Petty Theft – Petty theft is charged if you are caught stealing property valued at less than $300. If it’s your first offense the charge can be 60 days. If it’s not your first arrest the charge could lead to up to a year in jail.
- Domestic Violence or Assault – You can be charged with this misdemeanor for attacking another individual. You don’t have to actually hit someone to be charged, it’s the attempt to do so that gets you arrested.
- Indecent Exposure – Choosing to relieve yourself in public may seem innocent, but it falls under the condition of exposing yourself in public. It could land you a year in jail and a $1,000 fine.
- In addition to these examples, other misdemeanors involve traffic violations, simple drug possession, or stalking another person.
Since 1977 Bazarte Bail Bonds has been helping people post bonds. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Getting arrested is a scary and stressful situation. Our 24/7 service means that you don’t have to spend a minute more in jail than necessary. Our expert bondsman will handle all the necessary paperwork to secure your release. After your release we’ll ensure that all court dates are met. So, if you’ve been arrested on misdemeanor charges and need misdemeanor bail bonds in Lutz, call or contact us today.
What Are the Most Common Types of Bonds?
When it comes to bail bonds, there may be several options available for friends and family members, and the type of bond you may need will depend on a few factors. Things such as the offense for which the defendant is being charged, what the total amount for bail is and your current financial situation can all have an affect on the kind of bond you may need. The following types of bail bonds are the most common forms of posting bail.
By far the most common State bond, a surety bond, is governed by Florida regulations and stipulates that the bondsman will be paid 10%. The bondsman then provides the remainder of the bond to the court. This is the law. There is NEVER an instance where a bondsman can offer you a deal or charge more than the stipulated 10%.
The only exception to this 10% rule is when bail is set under $1,000. Regardless of the amount below $1,000 the cost is $100 and not 10%. Since the law is specific the only difference that separates the multitude of bail bonds companies is the service you will be provided.
Federal Bail Bonds
A Federal bail bond comes in to play when the alleged crime is of a federal nature or involves interstate criminal activity. Examples of this would be crimes that cross state lines, or any crime investigated by a federal agency like the FBI, or involves the Post Office, IRS or Immigration Services. Examples of this would be tax evasion, drug trafficking, fraud, and kidnapping as well as any crime that takes place on federal property.
Federal bonds are most often many times higher than a state bond. The premium rate in Florida for a Federal Bail Bond is 15%. Often, a judge will add a “Nebbia” requirement. This means that whomever is paying the bond provides proof that any collateral or money used is from a legitimate source. The professionals at Bazarte Bail Bonds are experienced in dealing with Federal Bail Bonds and can be instrumental in helping the arrestee deal with these intricacies. We can also provide assistance for Signature and Immigration bonds.
When a person believes there may be an outstanding warrant for their arrest, it is possible for the offender’s bail be paid without going through the process of being detained in jail. The reason for this is simple. Jails are overcrowded. If someone believes a warrant exists against them, the best course of action is to contact Bazarte Bail Bonds. We can verify the record, and explain the process, and accompany you to a facility that accepts self-arrests. We will explain what identification is required, and the proper dress code.
They were very quick and efficient in bailing out nephew. Have used them twice now and they are also very considerate and went out of their way to make the process as smooth as possible since I live over 2 hours away. Saved me time and gas. Definitely recommend. Thanks so much for bringing sunshine to this otherwise dreary situation.
Why Choose Bazarte Bail Bonds for DUI Bail, Felony Bail or Bail for Drug Charges?
- 40+ years in business
- Located centrally in downtown Tampa
- We work diligently to get bonds posted quickly to minimize the waiting time for the defendant’s release
- A proven reputation of excellent service
- Eight on-staff Licensed Surety Agents (Bondsman) located in Tampa and the surrounding area
- 24 Hour Nationwide Service, 7 Days a Week
- We analyze each case and provide concise answers to all your questions and concerns throughout the bonding process
- The entire bonding process can be done electronically or via telephone
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, Western Union, wire transfer, ATM and debit cards as well as VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Our Mission & Our Promise to You
Facing time in jail is one of the most stressful things that could happen to anyone. Our goal since our inception has always been to provide the very best service to our clients in a confidential and courteous manner. We hope you never need our services but if you do, call Bazarte Bail Bonds and allow us to use our experience to work for you. Serving West Florida since 1977.