Transfer Bonds Lutz
Is it Possible to Bail Out Someone Arrested in Another State?
If you or a loved one in Lutz is arrested and detained in another state outside of Florida, Bazarte Bail Bonds can help. With a transfer bond, we can help arrange for a bailout from states outside of Florida. The important thing is to arrange for bail as soon as possible. Spending time in jail could affect your employment or that of your loved one. You will want to be released from custody to secure an attorney to assist in developing your defense strategy. Transfer bonds are more complicated than a local bail bond, but there are some advantages to dealing with a bondsman from your home state. They are similar to a surety bond in that they require a third party to complete the paperwork. The parties responsible for the cash involved in the bail bond are the family member who applies for the bond and the bail bond company that requests the out-of-state release.
What are some reasons why a transfer bond may be your best option?
- Transfer bonds are more complicated and more expensive, but it may make more sense to deal with a local bail bonds company to secure the release of someone arrested out-of-state.
- For some bail bonds companies, they simply prefer not to work with non-local detainees as they may consider them a greater flight risk.
- While you could travel to the state where your loved one has been detained, this takes time and can be expensive. Securing bail without having to travel may make more sense.
- When you engage in a transfer bond, you are assuming the risk and responsibility. So, it’s important to make sure that the arrested person will make their court appearances.
What You Need to Know About Transfer Bonds
Transfer bonds require that there is a much more thorough collection of information about the arrested individual. Here is a list of important information that you will need to supply the bondsman.
- The jail or facility they are being held in
- The arrested persons birthdate
- Their booking number
- Their full name
- What charges were they arrested for?
- What amount has the bail been set at?
Since 1977 Bazarte Bail Bonds has been helping people post bonds. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Getting arrested is a scary and stressful situation. Our 24/7 service means that you don’t have to spend a minute more in jail than necessary. So, if you need to assist a family member arrested out-of-state, and need a transfer bond, call or contact us today.
What Are the Most Common Types of Bonds?
When it comes to bail bonds, there may be several options available for friends and family members, and the type of bond you may need will depend on a few factors. Things such as the offense for which the defendant is being charged, what the total amount for bail is and your current financial situation can all have an affect on the kind of bond you may need. The following types of bail bonds are the most common forms of posting bail.
By far the most common State bond, a surety bond, is governed by Florida regulations and stipulates that the bondsman will be paid 10%. The bondsman then provides the remainder of the bond to the court. This is the law. There is NEVER an instance where a bondsman can offer you a deal or charge more than the stipulated 10%.
The only exception to this 10% rule is when bail is set under $1,000. Regardless of the amount below $1,000 the cost is $100 and not 10%. Since the law is specific the only difference that separates the multitude of bail bonds companies is the service you will be provided.
Federal Bail Bonds
A Federal bail bond comes in to play when the alleged crime is of a federal nature or involves interstate criminal activity. Examples of this would be crimes that cross state lines, or any crime investigated by a federal agency like the FBI, or involves the Post Office, IRS or Immigration Services. Examples of this would be tax evasion, drug trafficking, fraud, and kidnapping as well as any crime that takes place on federal property.
Federal bonds are most often many times higher than a state bond. The premium rate in Florida for a Federal Bail Bond is 15%. Often, a judge will add a “Nebbia” requirement. This means that whomever is paying the bond provides proof that any collateral or money used is from a legitimate source. The professionals at Bazarte Bail Bonds are experienced in dealing with Federal Bail Bonds and can be instrumental in helping the arrestee deal with these intricacies. We can also provide assistance for Signature and Immigration bonds.
When a person believes there may be an outstanding warrant for their arrest, it is possible for the offender’s bail be paid without going through the process of being detained in jail. The reason for this is simple. Jails are overcrowded. If someone believes a warrant exists against them, the best course of action is to contact Bazarte Bail Bonds. We can verify the record, and explain the process, and accompany you to a facility that accepts self-arrests. We will explain what identification is required, and the proper dress code.
I have been dealing with Rob and Steve for many years and they have NEVER let me down…been arrested? Need immediate releasing…pick up the phone and dial Bazarte’s Bailsbond and they will be there before you get there..within the hour you’ll be released.
Why Choose Bazarte Bail Bonds for DUI Bail, Felony Bail or Bail for Drug Charges?
- 40+ years in business
- Located centrally in downtown Tampa
- We work diligently to get bonds posted quickly to minimize the waiting time for the defendant’s release
- A proven reputation of excellent service
- Eight on-staff Licensed Surety Agents (Bondsman) located in Tampa and the surrounding area
- 24 Hour Nationwide Service, 7 Days a Week
- We analyze each case and provide concise answers to all your questions and concerns throughout the bonding process
- The entire bonding process can be done electronically or via telephone
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, Western Union, wire transfer, ATM and debit cards as well as VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Our Mission & Our Promise to You
Facing time in jail is one of the most stressful things that could happen to anyone. Our goal since our inception has always been to provide the very best service to our clients in a confidential and courteous manner. We hope you never need our services but if you do, call Bazarte Bail Bonds and allow us to use our experience to work for you. Serving West Florida since 1977.